Experiences and travel arrangements
To enhance our guests’ Kupang visit, we organise tours with English speaking guide, both in Kupang and around, and are also happy to help you getting tickets for further travelling. Please feel free to contact us for further details or requests.
- Boat trip to Monkey Island for snorkelling and fishing.
- Bird Watching with Ony Medah (of Lonely Planet fame).
- Historical City Tour visiting Portuguese, Dutch and World War II sites in Kupang.
- Museum visit.
- Weaving of traditional, home made textiles (Ikat).
- Traditional Village visits (including to previous head hunters) in So’e, Kefamenanu or around Kupang.
- Surfing, snorkeling, and diving in Kupang, Alor or Rote.
We help organise tickets, including for fast ferry to Rote Island, bus to Dili or airline tickets.